- ECO-FRIENDLY CLEANING POWER: Concentrated Laundry Liquid works on all your laundry, from high-tech fabrics to delicates, washing away smells, stains, and left-behind residue from previous detergents.
- HYPOALLERGENIC: Non-toxic washing soda and powerful, natural ingredients work together to rinse fabrics completely and leave nothing on your clothes. The fragrance-free formula is ideal for those with sensitive skin and will not mask stains or odors with artificial brighteners or perfumes. Safe for hand washing.
- CLOTH DIAPER FRIENDLY: This detergent is safe to use on baby fabrics, effectively deep cleaning cloth diapers and other baby clothes between wears.
- LESS IS MORE: Each package contains just four ingredients and one tablespoon per dose. No suds, just a deep clean that leaves fabric fresh and soft
- EPA SAFER CHOICE CERTIFIED: Charlie’s Soap laundry soap is certified safer for the environment and is septic safe. The eco-friendly formula helps remove fats, oils, greases, and odors from sewer lines, saving your town money and water
From the manufacturer
Live Green, Deep Clean
Sometimes the best way to reap the greatest benefit is to start from scratch. Charlie’s Soap allows you to do just that. Repeated washing with many detergents can leave residues in both your washer and your wash that can irritate sensitive skin. Charlie’s Soap is a soothing, safe, effective and biodegradable detergent that leaves nothing but the sweet smell of clean between your clothes and your skin.
Our Commitment to You and the Earth
Surpasses minimum standards for protecting mother earth. Low impact on our habitat per laundry wash load.
Works on a wide variety of soils. Improves high-tech fabrics and is safe to use on any washable fabric.
Safe. Non Toxic. Gentle on the skin. As itch free as detergent can be. Charlie’s Soap Never tests on animals.
Rinses completely, leaving nothing behind but the sweet smell of clean. No accumulation of residue after multiple washes.
Blood, Sweat and Charlie’s Soap
Summer play provides plenty of exercise – but also opportunities for accidents and injuries. Once you take care of the boo-boo, here are some tips for cleaning up the aftermath:
- The quicker you can treat the stain, the better. If you are unable to launder the garment immediately, leave it to soak in a pan full of cold water.
- Turn the fabric so the stain is face-down and rinse it from the back.
- Never wash a blood stain in warm or hot water, which may cause it to bond permanently to the fibers of the fabric.
- Always check the instructions on the garment’s care label; dry-clean only items need to be professionally cleaned soon after treating the stain.
Our Value for Quality
Our formulas are what make us special. We do things differently here at Charlie’s Soap because in our case, different is better. Our formulas have been tested by a third party, proving that they do work *(1/7/04 SGS Testing). They have also been certified to have a low impact on mother earth *(6/14/13 SiTU Biosciences LLC, 6/7/04 Japan Food Research Laboratories). We use the best and purest ingredients to provide you with the strongest cleaner that is both effective and mindful of the environment. All of this with is achieved with:
- Zero brighteners
- Zero perfumes
- Zero fillers
Dirty Laundry and Kids
If your teen isn’t doing their own laundry, now is the time to teach them – before they return home from college with a sack of laundry so large it racks up excess baggage fees.
Here are some tips to help establish a regular laundry routine:
- Place laundry baskets in every bedroom and bathroom. Divided hampers are useful for sorting colors and whites.
- Label dresser drawers and install low closet rods, so children can put away clothes themselves.
- Explain the difference between dirty clothes and those that have been worn but are wearable again.
- Clip clothespins to the side of every hamper and teach kids to use them to mark stains.